11. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
I guess it would have to be Batanes. Batanes is breathtakingly beautiful! I could still remember the mountains and breathing fresh air while facing the ocean. Batanes is also near Taiwan. In fact, there are stories told that in the part of Taiwan that is near Batanes, you can actually hear roosters making a crowing sound. In Batanes, there are times that locals get to pick up signal on the side of Taiwan. I would love to go back to that small paradise. To read more about my adventures in Batanes, please click here.
12. In the case of prevention of overpopulation, should some people be prohibited from reproducing?
I believe prohibited is not the right term when it comes to prevention of overpopulation. It’s more of educating them. That way, people would be more responsible with what they do.
13. You discover that because of a mix-up at the hospital, your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?
OF COURSE! I want to make sure that I get to have that special bond with my own child.
14. Have you ever seen a person, an animal, or something else die? How did you feel about it?
I haven’t seen someone die in the process. But I think if I have seen someone die, of course I’ll feel sad and devastated because he/she is someone that I truly love and cherish. On the other hand, I have to be happy for him/her because I know she/he is in a safe place already.
15. What is the most drastic thing you’ve done?
I guess it would have to be the time that my cousins and I went to Baguio for a daytrip. Many people have been telling me that instead of 6 hours, you can actually reach Baguio for 4 hours. So the hell try it out! Indeed, it was 4 hours. Eventually, my mom got mad at me… HEHEHEHE.
16. What are your favorite movies?
I have a lot of favorite movies! Horror and romcom movies are the top of my list!
17. What is your favorite body part?
My favorite body part, I guess, would have to be my eyes. I love the color of my eyes which is brown. I also love the fact that everytime I put on eyeshadow, I tend to have this dramatic eyes hehe.
18. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
We are human beings. We create a lot of mistakes that we get to realize things in our later life. When we do something that we don’t like, it would be okay. Eventually, you may not notice that you would appreciate the things you used to hate doing. I would love to have a tattoo but I don’t have the guts to put one yet because I don’t want to regret in the future with the kind of design I placed on my body.
19. How important is music in your life?
Music is really important in my life. With music, this is where we get to have our creative juices flowing out of us. This is where we get to release our emotions.
20. How would you describe your father in four words?
Alpha, loving, ideal, hardworker
He’s everything that I would want when I get to meet “the one”
There goes my PART 2!