Hey there! It’s been a month since I last blogged. Here are the following things you may need to know as to why I haven’t been blogging lately:
- I just arrived Manila! From June-July, I had my vacation in the USA. Specifically New York, New Hampshire, Chicago, Michigan and Washington D.C.
- The main reason why I was able to have my vacation there was all for my grandma. It’s her first time to officially travel outside of the country. We wanted her to enjoy and visit some of her relatives.
- I would LOVE to go back to New York. We only stayed for a week and it is still not enough. There are other museums and restaurants I would love to try when I get the chance to go back.
- It was our first time to go to Washington D.C. What I felt in New York is how I also felt for Washington D.C. There are other museums I have yet to check out.
- This trip, I would have to say, was very tiring. We went to a lot of different states through land and plane. But that’s what makes this adventure very interesting. You are always on the move and waiting for something amazing to happen.
How has your life been lately? Please do share!