- I just came from an accident. It was a terrifying experience but it was through this situation that made me closer to God. The 3rd party, on the other hand, seems like a hoodlum to me already. He kept on threatening me just to have money. I had no choice but to go to a lawyer since they were doing things in legal terms already. With that kind of attitude, I doubt he’ll make it to be a good lawyer. I am just thankful that everything’s been settled already.
- Last July 26, the cousins and I went to Siem Reap, Cambodia. It was my 2nd time to be in this backpacker country. We had a great time!
- We are now processing our schedule for the UK and Schengen Visa. I pray that both visas get approved.
- 5 more days til my dad’s birthday. Any ideas to give my dad as a birthday gift? Please leave a comment down below!
- At the same time, it will also be Chainsmoker’s concert in SM MOA!! I can’t wait to watch them live!
How’s your life lately? Please do share!