21. If you were to change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
If there is one thing that I would want to change about my physical appearance, it would have to be my actual body. Ever since I was a child, I was already a part of the heavy side. I tend to go into a yoyo effect. For once in my life, I would actually want to experience how it feels like to be thin.
22. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
It would have to be my parents. They were with me in every step of the way and I know that they will guide me always (even though at times I tend to be hard headed).
23. What is your favorite kind of flower and why?
I don’t have a specific favorite kind of flower. All flowers to me are beautiful and smells good.
24. What do you think about the death penalty?
I am for the death penalty to be honest. There are a lot of crimes happening nowadays. But the death penalty should only be used if the crime committed is in grave condition. If it’s only a petty crime, a disciplinary action would be okay.
25. What is your ideal day?
My ideal day is waking up anytime you want to, having a cup of joe, reading new and interesting blogs, hanging out with your loved ones.
26. How thin/fat, small/large, tall/short are you compared to your peers?
I am chubby and the shortest among my peers. #sadlife
27. If you were a book, what would it be?
If I were a book, i guess it would have to be stories on travel, adventures and discovering oneself.
28. Have you ever seen a dead person before? How did you feel about it?
When we talk about funerals, then of course yes. But when the scene happens accidentally, I haven’t. And I don’t want to see one in the coming future.
29. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying. If you never try, you won’t know if this will be your path to success or just a setup for one to discover more about himself/herself.
30. Have you ever taken care of a sick person?
Every time my mom would get a fever, of course I take care of her. I make sure that everything she needs is taken care of.