- I am currently reading Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children. I decided to start with an easy-read book to keep my love for books up & about! Once I am done with Miss Peregrine, Me Before You is next on my list!
- I had the opportunity to go to Kalinga Province with good company. We were able to meet the legendary Apo Whang Od, the last mambabatok of Buscalan Village. It was a nice feeling to be able to interact and know her story.
- Last May, I had the opportunity to go to General Santos to attend an event called IECEP. It was a splendid event held in Greenleaf Hotel. I would want to go back to General Santos. This time, for leisure.
- I was able to discover this new cafe in Quezon City. It has cute interiors that would make me want to stay there the whole time. It actually makes you feel calm and at peace.
- I watched Finding Dory on my own. It was my “me time” to begin with. Finding Dory did not disappoint me! I can’t wait for more movies to come out.
How’s your life lately? Please do share!