- It was my first time to ever experience LaBoracay! LaBoracay is usually held every May during Labor Day. There was nothing different when I visited Boracay since everywhere you go, there are familiar people among the crowd.
- For Mother’s Day celebration, we discovered this hidden restaurant called Lime & Basil. Lime & Basil is a Thai restaurant. It was your typical Thai food but what made this different is its ambiance. Would gladly go back to try their different dishes!
- For this week, I am leaving for General Santos! You may say, “lucky you!” but to be honest, I would not be able to roam around properly. We would basically be in the hotel majority of the time. The reason why I’m leaving for General Santos is for work purposes.
- Since I’m leaving for Cambodia (again) this July, I’m starting to save for my pocket money. It may be a cheap country to go to but it’s better to bring extra just in case something happens to you.
- Although I’m leaving for Cambodia, the travel bug is still itching within me! Before I leave for Cambodia, I want to go somewhere local. Would you prefer that I go to Siquijor to experience the magical island, San Juan La Union for some waves or Real, Quezon to check out Real Surf PH? Comment down below!
How’s your life lately? Please do share! 🙂