- For the 2nd week of March, I was given the opportunity to visit Porac, Pampanga and do Service Learning with the Aeta kids. It has been a dream of mine to be able to see Aetas and interact with them. Along with Teach Peace Build Peace Movement, we were also able to put up a mural to commemorate the Aetas.
- Last March 24, I had the opportunity to watch Les Miserables LIVE! It’s been a dream of mine to see the play and it did not disappoint me. To more plays like these, I wouldn’t mind spending .
- I was able to watch PARADISE IMF last minute for free! The day before the concert, my family friend messaged me out of the blue and asked me if I was interested to watch Paradise. Their headliner for the event was Kanye West. Who wouldn’t want to miss watching Kanye West’s performance? Although the ticket given to me was the Paradise Express, I still decided to get the ticket. What matters is that you were able to listen to his performance live.
- I can’t wait for Laboracay! This will be my first time to ever experience Boracay during Labor Day. Good thing I’m with good company. It might be a disaster if I wasn’t with good company hehehe.
- Back already in my parent’s office. HAAY gotta get used to waking up early again.
How’s your life lately? Please do share!