It’s been a long time since I last posted on what’s been happening in my life lately. Here it goes! :p
1. It was my first time to ever experience Sinulog Festival! Sinulog Festival is a famous festival in Cebu City. Among all the festivals I’ve attended, Sinulog has got to be the craziest one. It’s hard to explain the feeling and excitement in Sinulog. It’s more of “seeing it to believe it”.
2. Because of Sinulog Festival, I was able to explore Cebu City with my friends! We went to Oslob to swim with the whale sharks, swam in Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls. It is also because of Sinulog that I was able to meet different kinds of people and expand my network.
3. A lot of firsts that happened in Cebu! Sitting at the back of a pick up, feeling the cool wind brush our faces, to properly see the sunrise. Very surreal.
4. Going back to Manila Ocean Park but this time, with my uncle and his girlfriend. I’ve been to Manila Ocean Park a lot of times but there’s something about this place that just keeps on calling my attention. My favorite attraction would have to be the Penguins. It was just sad that I wasn’t able to feed them. I am definitely coming back and will make sure to feed them!
5. Recently, the cousins and I decided right away to book a roundtrip ticket to Siem Reap, Cambodia (thank you Cebu Pacific for those air fare sale!). Although this will be my 2nd time to go back to Siem Reap, I am still excited because I get to experience this crazy adventure with my cousins who are family.
How has your life been lately? Please do share!