May 28, 2015
For our 4th day, I was given the opportunity to spend the whole day in the happiest place on earth, Tokyo Disneyland ! I am a HUUGE disney fan and it is a MUST for me to check out the Disneyland Parks. Since my parents did not want to go with me, one of dad’s Japanese friends has a daughter who just arrived in Japan. Good thing she said yes to go along with me, bringing her son.
As a tourist, there are times that you can’t help but feel lost due to the language barrier. Because of the language barrier, I had to learn how to adapt to Japanese ways and good thing the daughter of dad’s friend knows how to speak English fluently. Listed below are the following details you should remember when visiting Tokyo Disneyland:
* there are English signs you can find inside the park but it would not be enough for you to properly roam around the place. Once you get in the park, make sure to ask for a guide map in English (especially if you plan to visit not on peak seasons)
* Tokyo Disneyland is an attraction where majority of the kids go to. If you want more thrilling rides and adventure, then I suggest you go to Tokyo Disneysea. This is an attraction where adults usually go to. Note : Tokyo DisneySea will be my next destination since we did not have enough time to go to DisneySea.
* There are different kinds of park tickets for the guests. Click here to find out more information.
* The earliest time the park opens is usually around 8am or 9am and always closes at 10pm. The park operation is subject to change. Click here to find out if the day you plan to visit Disneyland is open or not.
* If you wish to re-enter the park, you need to have your hand stamped at the Re-Entry Gate when you exit. This will be needed for verification as well.
* Different attractions in the park have age or height restrictions. If the child is under 7 years old, he/she MUST be accommodated by a person ages 16 and above.
* If you are the type of person who tends to be impatient while falling in line, there’s this pass called FastPass. This gives you the opportunity to go into rides with a less amount of waiting time.
Easter Egg Parade
“The happiest place on earth”
Too bad the ride was closed that time
It’s a small world after all